(as of Nov 22,2021 07:44:22 UTC – Details)
36 pieces different styles Christmas patches, various sizes meet your different needs!
1. keep the back of patch is dry before you use it(plastic do not tear).
2. Preheat iron to cotton setting.
3. Pretest your fabric for heat tolerance at this setting.
4. Place the applique on the surface of the cloth or curtain, cover the applique with a cotton cloth(must be cotton, can not be faded cloth). Iron for 20- 30 seconds, tacking it into position.
5. Turn garment inside-out and, with your heat iron, apply pressure for 10-15 seconds to the back of where your applique has been tacked (The specific ironing time can be determined according to the fit).
6. If you want the applique more secure, you can sew along the side of the edges.
7.There is no iron at home, you can also directly with the same color line to sew the patch on the clothes.
This kind of patch does not apply to waterproof material, plastic material or any hard fabric or cases.
Package: The package includes 36 pieces of Christmas iron on patches in total, various sizes can meet your different needs.
Christmas Elements: The Christmas sew applique kit contains the patterns of Santa Claus, reindeer, star, candy cane,ball, lollipop, bell, glove, elk, Christmas trees, snowflakes, Christmas socks,etc., which can match Christmas well and add more festive atmosphere.
Exquisite Craft: The iron on patches are made of quality embroidered cotton material, with hot melt adhesive on the back, it is easy to iron on or sew on. （The plastic on the back is glue, please don’t tear it off）
Wide Application: These Christmas iron on patches are perfect for DIY motif clothing repair accessory decoration, they can be applied to dresses, skirts, bags, jeans, hats, shoes, shirts, socks, etc.. In addition, the patches are suitable for art, craft project production, scrapbooks and other DIY to decorate or make up breakages.
Easy to Apply: The Christmas applique patches are coated with a special glue that melts due to heat .You can sew it or iron on your clothes. Keep the cloth dry and control the preheat temperature when you ironing patch. You’d better sew them if you want keep them on and never fall off.