(as of Nov 19,2021 18:11:28 UTC – Details)
Easy one-step process – just add water
No need to presoak fabrics in soda ash
Dyes are safe to machine wash – colors stay bright and bold through repeated washings
Best and brightest on 100% natural fiber fabrics
Inspiration guide includes 8 easy tie-dye patterns
Create new colors by mixing dyes
1. Make sure the dyes penetrate into the folds and prevent rapid evaporation, please put your project project aside for 6-8 hours after dying.
2. To avoid the different colors mix together, please wash it after the dyes are completely dry.
3. We highly recommend using natural fabrics, like cotton, wool, and rayon since they display our colors the best.
4. At the first time, to avoid the different colors mix together, please wash it after the dyes are completely dry.
5. Please do not sink the tie dye projects in water for a long time. That will cause color mixing or fading.
6. Please do not use too much of each color. In the process of squeezing tie dye, please to see the state of the clothes or fabrics without dripping.
Number of Colors:
Pink, Red, Blue, Orange, Yellow, Lime Green, Turquoise, Purple, Black, Aegean, Teal, Gold, Violet, Bright blue, Green, Malachite green, Coral, Fuchsia
18 x Squeeze Bottles
36 x Dye Packets
12 x Protective Gloves
90 x Rubber Bands
1 x Table Cover
1 x Funnel
1 x Instruction Sheet
If there is any problem, we will offer you a satisfied solution as soon as possible.
Mix and apply dyes to fabric and place the dyed fabric in a sealable plastic bag to keep damp for 6-8 hours.
[Kids-friendly & Handmade Project] — Non-toxic, perfect for solo projects and family fun, summer camps, camping, parties, baby showers, church events, community events, and so much more!They are perfect for AGES 6+.Adopts environmental material, it has passed multiple strict test, Conforms to ASTM D4236 & EN71.
[18 Colors Tie Dye Kit] — Includes Double Dyes Powder 18 vivid colors: Pink, Red, Blue, Orange, Yellow, Lime Green, Turquoise, Purple, Black, Aegean, Teal, Gold, Violet, Bright blue, Green, Malachite green, Coral, Fuchsia. Tie dyeing is a combo of a science experiment and an art project . Not only does it give kids a creative minds it also teaches them about colors and a chance to practice their Hands-on ability.
[Perfect Gift For Family-Time] — Happiness is the motivation for children to learn.Comes with easy-squeeze bottles what is easy to adjust the dye water evenly. As well as the free gift gloves can protect the safety of children!Fun for adults too!
[Enjoy Hands-on Time ] — Ideal for summer camps, camping, parties, baby showers, family reunions, church events, community events, and so much more! Enough projects for you and your friends to enjoy together.